No one likes last-minute surprises at the closing table. But as a buyer, it’s all too easy to get caught up in the excitement of a real estate purchase and overlook critical financial details and terms.
At the Law Offices of Joshua Blumen, P.C., we can review and negotiate your Purchase and Sales Agreement for a reasonable fee — even if we are also handling the closing for your lender. We can also represent your interests through the entire closing process.
Some of the services we offer real estate buyers include:
- Negotiating the Offer to Purchase and the Purchase and Sale Agreement.
- Resolving any issues during the purchase process.
- Assisting you with the sale of your existing real estate during the purchase of your new home.
- Explaining the mortgage process and what your lender’s requirements mean to you.
- Helping to coordinate the closing.
- Representing you at the closing.
- Reviewing all closing documents and explaining their significance to you.
- Answering questions and resolving any disputes during the closing process.
Buying real estate can be a complex, emotionally-charged process. But your closing doesn’t have to be stressful. To discuss how we can help you purchase your new property with confidence, please give us a call at 781-575-0077, or send us a message.